Other Press Releases
- 04/2013-New Spring Meeting Special
- 02/2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's 2013 Gold List
- 02/2013 - T+L 500 Best Hotels in the World 2013
- 12/2012 - Put Your Best Group Meeting Forward
- 10/2012 - 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Award
- 08/2012 - 2012 Holiday Parties at The Vintage Estate
- 08/2012 - Spa Villagio - New Treatments For Fall 2012
- 06/2012-TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence
- 05/2012 - The Vintage Estate - Finding a Summer Meeting Location Just Got Easier
- 03/2012 - Put Your Best Meeting Forward in the Heart of Napa Valley
- 03/2012 - The Vintage Estate Debuts Five New Destination Videos
- 09/2011 - Spa Villagio Turns Over A New Leaf Just In Time For The Harvest
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Fact Sheet
- 01/2010 - Spa Villagio Fact Sheet
- 07/2011 Villagio Inn & Spa Named To Travel+Leisure Magazine's "World's Best Awards 2011 Readers Survey"
- 05/2011 - Four New Seasonal Treatments Ready Spa Goers For Summertime at Spa Villagio
- 2/2011 - Villagio Inn & Spa Named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's Top 500 in the World
- 2/2011 - Vintage Estate Launches New Websites
- 7/26/10 - Villagio Named to Travel+Leisure's Top 50 Resorts in US/Canada
- 10/26/10 - Yountville's Moveable Feast
- 11/15/10 - Yountville WinterScape Hotel Packages
- 10/2010 - Spa Villagio To Debut Scrub Bar In Fall, 2010
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Opens Its Doors To A New Era With The Ultra Luxury Spa Villagio
- 01/2010 - Spa Director - Leslie Wolski Bio
- 01/2010 - Yountville Backgrounder
- 06/2009 - Chef Michael Chiarello Receives Rave Reviews at New Bottega
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Blends A Taste Of Tuscany And Ancient Rome Amid The Pastoral Vineyards Of Napa Valley
- 01/2010 - Executive Chef - Kevin Miller Bio
- 11/01/10 - Yountville’s New “Winterscape” Celebration Salutes The Season
Site: Villagio Inn & Spa
Title: 10/2010 - Spa Villagio To Debut Scrub Bar In Fall, 2010
626/570-1051; Fax: 626/284-2133
SPA VILLAGIO IN YOUNTVILLE ~ NAPA VALLEY CALIFORNIA
TO DEBUT SCRUB BAR IN FALL, 2010
New for Fall, 2010 at Spa Villagio in Yountville ~ Napa Valley, California is a New Scrub Bar, located in the Vichy room adjacent to the women's lounge.
As part of the $75 scrub experience spa enthusiasts choose from three sets of ingredients which are all handsomely display in apothecary jars on shelves in the Vichy room before a therapist custom blends the ingredients as the guest waits (30 minutes).Guests choose a custom exfoliant which includes French Sea Salts, Himalayan Salts and Dead Sea Salts or organic sugar, oats or ground coffee; a moisture base of wild honey, grape seed oil or olive oil; a customized scent of Neroli, lavender, sandalwood, rose, lemon eucalyptus, peppermint or jasmine, followed by one enhancement ingredient which includes peppermint leaf, green tea, spearmint leaf or lavender flower.
Following the therapist blending, each guest is escorted to the Spa's Vichy room, where they enjoy a 20-minute body scrub and a to go container of the scrub to enjoy at home.
About Villagio Inn & Spa
The AAA-Four Diamond award-winning Tuscan-inspired Villagio Inn & Spa shares the 23-acre Vintage Estate with its sister hotel, Vintage Inn —a discreetly elegant French country-style inn—and the retail centerpiece, V Marketplace, a lifestyle shopping collection housed in the former 138-year-old Groezinger Winery listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Vintage Estate is a resort-like destination that presents Napa Valley's every indulgence within strolling distance from its luxury accommodations. Shopping, wine tasting, lavish spa experiences, hot air ballooning and international cuisine from a host of America's most lauded chefs are all comfortably accessible along the mile-long main street of Yountville.
Located in the center of Napa Valley, at 6481 Washington Street in Yountville, California, Spa Villagio lies 56 miles north of San Francisco. Spa guests can arrive via Highways 80, 101, 121 and 29. For travel and accommodation information, or to book a signature spa treatment, call the spa directly at 707/948-5050, or visit www.villagio.com.
# # #