Other Press Releases
- 04/2013-New Spring Meeting Special
- 02/2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's 2013 Gold List
- 02/2013 - T+L 500 Best Hotels in the World 2013
- 12/2012 - Put Your Best Group Meeting Forward
- 10/2012 - 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Award
- 08/2012 - 2012 Holiday Parties at The Vintage Estate
- 08/2012 - Spa Villagio - New Treatments For Fall 2012
- 06/2012-TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence
- 05/2012 - The Vintage Estate - Finding a Summer Meeting Location Just Got Easier
- 03/2012 - Put Your Best Meeting Forward in the Heart of Napa Valley
- 03/2012 - The Vintage Estate Debuts Five New Destination Videos
- 09/2011 - Spa Villagio Turns Over A New Leaf Just In Time For The Harvest
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Fact Sheet
- 01/2010 - Spa Villagio Fact Sheet
- 07/2011 Villagio Inn & Spa Named To Travel+Leisure Magazine's "World's Best Awards 2011 Readers Survey"
- 05/2011 - Four New Seasonal Treatments Ready Spa Goers For Summertime at Spa Villagio
- 2/2011 - Villagio Inn & Spa Named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's Top 500 in the World
- 2/2011 - Vintage Estate Launches New Websites
- 7/26/10 - Villagio Named to Travel+Leisure's Top 50 Resorts in US/Canada
- 10/26/10 - Yountville's Moveable Feast
- 11/15/10 - Yountville WinterScape Hotel Packages
- 10/2010 - Spa Villagio To Debut Scrub Bar In Fall, 2010
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Opens Its Doors To A New Era With The Ultra Luxury Spa Villagio
- 01/2010 - Spa Director - Leslie Wolski Bio
- 01/2010 - Yountville Backgrounder
- 06/2009 - Chef Michael Chiarello Receives Rave Reviews at New Bottega
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Blends A Taste Of Tuscany And Ancient Rome Amid The Pastoral Vineyards Of Napa Valley
- 01/2010 - Executive Chef - Kevin Miller Bio
- 11/01/10 - Yountville’s New “Winterscape” Celebration Salutes The Season
Site: Villagio Inn & Spa
Title: 01/2010 - Spa Director - Leslie Wolski Bio
SUSAN BEJECKIAN PUBLIC RELATIONS
Director of Sales & Marketing
VILLAGIO INN & SPA AND VINTAGE INN
707/948-5084; Fax: 707/948-5044
SPA VILLAGIO ~ NAPA VALLEY ~ YOUNTVILLE, CALIFORNIA
SPA DIRECTOR LESLIE WOLSKI
With more than two decades in the spa industry, veteran Leslie Wolski brings a wealth of experience to her new position as spa director of Spa Villagio, located at Villagio Inn & Spa in the heart of Yountville ~Napa Valley.
In addition to overseeing the daily operations for the luxurious new 13,000-square-foot Spa Villagio and its staff of seventy-five massage therapists, estheticians, concierge and spa attendants, Wolski was directly involved in the design and development of the Spa Villagio project.
Wolski has worked as a spa consultant to nationally-recognized full service spas and clubs nationwide. Her clients have included such notables as: The Houstonian in Texas; Ventana Resort & Spa in Big Sur, California; The Mayacama Club in Sonoma County, California; The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in Sonoma, California; Turnberry Ocean Colony in Sunny Isles, Florida; and The Spa at the Hilton Cancun Resort, in Cancun, Mexico. Presently, she is an instructor at The San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Francisco.
Previously, Wolski worked as spa operations manager and then spa director, serving on the executive committee of the well known Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in Sonoma, California. In her capacity with the hotel, Wolski oversaw the resort’s multi-million dollar spa upgrade and renovation, opening the new Sonoma Mission Inn Spa in 1999 to rave reviews.
Boasting a passion for spa education, Wolski is an accomplished author of SPA – Refreshing Rituals for Body and Soul which was published in 2002 for The Body Shop. The book focused on how to care for yourself with simple treatments from around the globe that cleanse, relax and revitalize the body and spirit.
Leslie Wolski Biography -2-
Wolski is a former executive committee member of the International Spa Association (ISPA) board of directors, as well as being a contributing writer to ISPA’s Pulse Magazine and SKIN INC. Magazine. Wolski also serves as a spa industry speaker. She holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications Studies, where she graduated with Cum Laude from California State University, Sonoma.
The Santa Rosa, California resident is married with three children and enjoys spending time with family and training for triathlons in her spare time.
# # #