Other Press Releases
- 04/2013-New Spring Meeting Special
- 02/2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's 2013 Gold List
- 02/2013 - T+L 500 Best Hotels in the World 2013
- 12/2012 - Put Your Best Group Meeting Forward
- 10/2012 - 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Award
- 08/2012 - 2012 Holiday Parties at The Vintage Estate
- 08/2012 - Spa Villagio - New Treatments For Fall 2012
- 06/2012-TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence
- 05/2012 - The Vintage Estate - Finding a Summer Meeting Location Just Got Easier
- 03/2012 - Put Your Best Meeting Forward in the Heart of Napa Valley
- 03/2012 - The Vintage Estate Debuts Five New Destination Videos
- 09/2011 - Spa Villagio Turns Over A New Leaf Just In Time For The Harvest
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Fact Sheet
- 01/2010 - Spa Villagio Fact Sheet
- 07/2011 Villagio Inn & Spa Named To Travel+Leisure Magazine's "World's Best Awards 2011 Readers Survey"
- 05/2011 - Four New Seasonal Treatments Ready Spa Goers For Summertime at Spa Villagio
- 2/2011 - Villagio Inn & Spa Named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's Top 500 in the World
- 2/2011 - Vintage Estate Launches New Websites
- 7/26/10 - Villagio Named to Travel+Leisure's Top 50 Resorts in US/Canada
- 10/26/10 - Yountville's Moveable Feast
- 11/15/10 - Yountville WinterScape Hotel Packages
- 10/2010 - Spa Villagio To Debut Scrub Bar In Fall, 2010
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Opens Its Doors To A New Era With The Ultra Luxury Spa Villagio
- 01/2010 - Spa Director - Leslie Wolski Bio
- 01/2010 - Yountville Backgrounder
- 06/2009 - Chef Michael Chiarello Receives Rave Reviews at New Bottega
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Blends A Taste Of Tuscany And Ancient Rome Amid The Pastoral Vineyards Of Napa Valley
- 01/2010 - Executive Chef - Kevin Miller Bio
- 11/01/10 - Yountville’s New “Winterscape” Celebration Salutes The Season
Site: Villagio Inn & Spa
Title: 01/2010 - Spa Villagio Fact Sheet
SUSAN BEJECKIAN PUBLIC RELATIONS
626-570-1051; Fax: 626-284-2133
Spa Villagio, located at the Four-Diamond landmark
6481 Washington Street
Yountville, CA 94599-1301
Reservations /Inquiries– (707) 948-5050
Fax – (707) 944-8855
Internet – www.villagio.com
Anchored on picturesque Washington Street in Yountville, a historic town in the heart of California's renowned wine-growing Napa Valley, Spa Villagio is designed in an Early California style with classic Mediterranean accents.
9 miles north of Napa, California
56 miles north of San Francisco
67 miles north of SFO International Airport
59 miles north of OAK International Airport
Spa Villagio is easily reached by car from San Francisco or Oakland via Interstate 80 northeast, then Highway 29 north through the Napa Valley. Airport shuttle transportation is available to and from San Francisco and Oakland International airports throughEvans Destination Management Service and drops guests off at the Spa's entrance. On-site limousine service may be arranged for inter-valley destinations. Private planes and helicopters can land at the nearby Napa County Airport.
Napa Valley's premier luxury spa retreat with 13,000 square feet
7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., seven days a week
Sixteen state-of-the-art treatment rooms offer a range of spa options for hourly, half and full-day spa experiences.
3 facial treatment rooms
3 Zero Gravity pedicure stations
2 manicure stations
8 massage rooms
2 outdoor massage rooms with soaking tub and shower
Five spa suites ranging in size from 300-852 square feet ("Aqua," "Mayacamas" The Den," "The Loft" and "Stags Leap") take spa-cation to a new level and invite guests to create their own private spa journey for the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
Conceived in Parma, Italy in 1993, [comfort zone] is owned by the Bollati family, who specializes in chemistry and the research and development of gentle and natural skincare products. The family created the line as an innovative project of beauty and wellness. High quality ingredients are integrated with sensory therapies to create body polishes, scrubs, wraps, specialty massages, facials and signature manicures and pedicures.
The structure of [comfort zone] products finds its strength and uniqueness in the balance of ingredients. Three categories of ingredients form a truly complete skin care approach including phytotherapy (unscented botanicals), aromatherapy (fragrant portions of botanicals) and biochemical ingredients that ensure that the skin receives critical restructuring and renewal elements such as retinol and ceramides. Other beauty lines include Spa Ritual, Pharmacopia, Jack Black, TRUE Cosmetics and Biotone.
Guests specify their personal preferences for [comfort zone] Suite Sensations.
Signature experiences include:
Awaken – An Escape To Energize and Restore
Breathe – A Journey to Breathe Away Stress
Shine – An Exhilarating Experience for Radiance
Together – A Romantic Ritual of Pleasure
Therapeutic journeys provide spa goers with a choice of scent, sound and sight selections:
Scent: "Floral Notes" (lavender and rose), "Woody Notes" (eucalyptus and cypress), "Herbal Notes" (basil and geranium), and "Citrus Notes" (lemon and orange).
Sound: Tranquil musical options from a Bose surround sound system highlight jazz, classical, rhythm and blues, New Age and nature.
Sight: "Ambient Art Impressionism" and "Ambient Calm" allow spa goers to view images of both classical artwork and scenes of serenity.
Rates start at $575 per person for 2.5 hours of treatment and one hour of suite relaxation, accompanied by delicious cuisine available for light refreshments, lunch or dinner.
- Five handsomely-appointed spa suites
- Indoor & outdoor fireplaces
- Zero Gravity pedicure stations
- Swiss showers in men's and women's enclaves
- Steam showers in suites
- Private lockers
- Wet bars
- Outdoor decks
- Therapeutic custom jetted "infinity-style" soaking tubs
- Flat screen televisions with Bose surround sound systems
- 16 sumptuous state-of-art treatment rooms
- Private men's and women's relaxation lounges
- Steam sauna infused with seasonal scents such as eucalyptus, lemongrass and lavender
- Dry saunas
- Outdoor Swiss showers
- Outdoor thermal soaking tubs
- Outdoor seating alcoves
- Chaise lounges
- Soothing fountains
- Exclusive "Club" level service and food service in spa suites
- Concierge-style check-in
- Engaging architecture
- Natural stone interiors
- Cotton Seersucker Telegraph Hill luxury robes with microfiber terry lining
- Okab spa sandals
- 100% microfiber sheets as soft as silk
- 100% cotton towels
- Mineral salts from Italy in suites
- Scented candles in suites
- Lemon Juniper Signature line including Energizing Shampoo, Luminizing Conditioner, Revitalizing Shower Gel, Radiance Scrub, Nourishing Lotion, Body Butter and Hydrating Mist in both the women's and men's lounges
- Herbal eye pads – chamomile and lavender (calming) or green tea, rosemary and chrysanthemum (soothing)
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Fresh lemonade
- Fruit fusions
- Bottled water
- Signature English cucumber water
- Cool lemon infused compresses in the steam room
- Seasonal flowers
- SPA RETAIL
- Antica Farmacista
- Color My Soul women's apparel
- Comfort Zone
- Jack Black
- Lemon Juniper Signature line for bath and body
- Molton Brown
- TRUE Cosmetics
- Spa Ritual
- April Martin Designs custom jewelry
- Zensei apparel for women
The culinary team at Spa Villagio has customized a special
menu of light refreshments, lunch and dinner exclusively for the spa.
A fine selection of Treleela teas enhance a certain mood -- "Flourish," "Charm," "Enchant," "Intrigue," "Captivation," "Visionary," and "Invigorate." Revitalizing Airforce Nutrisodas, refreshingly carbonated nutrient-enhanced sodas, also cultivate the senses in variety of meaningful tastes.
Charles De Lisle
De Lisle, Philpotts & Staub Interiors
San Francisco, California
Chandler & Chandler Landscape Architects, Inc.
McCormick Landscapes, Inc.
Contact: Susan Bejeckian
626.570.1051, Fax: 626.284.2133 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Jerry Felmann, Marketing Manager 707.945.4527 or email: email@example.com
Leslie Wolski, Spa Director
707.945.5051 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org