Other Press Releases
- 9/2014 - Unforgettable Events
- 11/2013-Condé Nast Traveler 2013 Awards
- 09/2013-New Corporate Meetings Offer
- 04/2013-New Spring Meeting Special
- 02/2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's 2013 Gold List
- 02/2013 - T+L 500 Best Hotels in the World 2013
- 12/2012 - Put Your Best Group Meeting Forward
- 10/2012 - 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Award
- 08/2012 - 2012 Holiday Parties at The Vintage Estate
- 08/2012 - Spa Villagio - New Treatments For Fall 2012
- 06/2012-TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence
- 05/2012 - The Vintage Estate - Finding a Summer Meeting Location Just Got Easier
- 03/2012 - Put Your Best Meeting Forward in the Heart of Napa Valley
- 03/2012 - The Vintage Estate Debuts Five New Destination Videos
- 09/2011 - Spa Villagio Turns Over A New Leaf Just In Time For The Harvest
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Fact Sheet
- 01/2010 - Spa Villagio Fact Sheet
- 07/2011 Villagio Inn & Spa Named To Travel+Leisure Magazine's "World's Best Awards 2011 Readers Survey"
- 05/2011 - Four New Seasonal Treatments Ready Spa Goers For Summertime at Spa Villagio
- 2/2011 - Villagio Inn & Spa Named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's Top 500 in the World
- 2/2011 - Vintage Estate Launches New Websites
- 7/26/10 - Villagio Named to Travel+Leisure's Top 50 Resorts in US/Canada
- 10/26/10 - Yountville's Moveable Feast
- 11/15/10 - Yountville WinterScape Hotel Packages
- 10/2010 - Spa Villagio To Debut Scrub Bar In Fall, 2010
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Opens Its Doors To A New Era With The Ultra Luxury Spa Villagio
- 01/2010 - Spa Director - Leslie Wolski Bio
- 01/2010 - Yountville Backgrounder
- 06/2009 - Chef Michael Chiarello Receives Rave Reviews at New Bottega
- 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Blends A Taste Of Tuscany And Ancient Rome Amid The Pastoral Vineyards Of Napa Valley
- 01/2010 - Executive Chef - Kevin Miller Bio
- 11/01/10 - Yountville’s New “Winterscape” Celebration Salutes The Season
Site: Villagio Inn & Spa
Title: 01/2010 - Villagio Inn & Spa Fact Sheet
SUSAN BEJECKIAN PUBLIC RELATIONS
626-570-1051; Fax: 626-284-2133
VILLAGIO INN & SPA
ADDRESS: Villagio Inn & Spa
6481 Washington Street
Yountville, CA 94599-1301
Reservations (800) 351-1133
Phone – (707) 944-8877
Fax – (707) 944-8855
Internet – www.villagio.com
LOCATION: Tucked away on picturesque Washington Street in Yountville, a historic town in the heart of California's renowned wine-growing Napa Valley, Villagio Inn & Spa is a casually elegant resort designed in the style reminiscent of a village in Tuscany.
9 miles north of Napa, California
45 miles north of San Francisco
55 miles north of SFO International Airport
50 miles north of OAK International Airport
The town is easily reached by car from San Francisco or Oakland via Interstate 80 northeast, then Highway 29 north through the Napa Valley. Airport shuttle transportation is available to and from San Francisco and Oakland International airports through Evans Destination Management Service and drops guests off at the Inn's front door. On-site limousine service may be arranged for inter-valley destinations. Private planes and helicopters can land at the nearby Napa County Airport. Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car provide drop off and pick up service at the hotel.
OPENING DATE: October, 1998
PARTNERS: Vintage Associates, LLC
EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL: David Shipman, Managing Director
FACILITIES: Villagio Inn & Spa's sister resort, the French country-style Vintage Inn, share 23 acres with an upscale retail and dining collection, V Marketplace, located in a 130-year-old former winery listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Villagio Inn & Spa offers:
- 112 guestrooms and 26 mini suites in a cluster of two-story buildings resembling a European Tuscan village
- Attractive landscaped grounds welcome guests with a fountain at the entrance, a waterway and replica of Roman ruins.
- Vineyard views
- 13,000-square foot full-service Spa with 16 treatment rooms and five unique sumptuously-designed personal spa suites
- Vintage Estate Cellar Collection, a personal in-room wine selection
- 40-foot outdoor heated lap swimming pool
- Poolside cabanas for lounging
- Tennis courts
- Bicycle rentals
- Champagne breakfast buffet
- Afternoon tea
- Full service bar
- Complimentary bottle of wine in guestroom
- 24-hour Room Service
- Concierge services
- Nightly turn down
- VCR/movie rental
- Walking distance from many of Napa Valley's (and the world's) most highly-regarded restaurants, such as The French Laundry, owned and operated by acclaimed chef Thomas Keller
- In-house limousine with airport service to and from Oakland and Sacramento Airports
- Access to transportation via bus, van or limousine for tours of Napa Valley's wineries, including Evans, Inc., California Wine Tours, Pure Luxury and Napa Valley Chauffeurs.
CUSTOM CATERING: The hotel's his team of culinary professionals pull out all the
stops to customize gourmet picnics to go, elegant cocktail receptions and elaborate winemaker dinners.
Rates start at $280-$520 for a perimeter courtyard, $315-$600 for an interior courtyard and $400-700 for a suite.
Seasonal packages include:
MEETING & FUNCTION
Villagio Inn & Spa offers a range of diverse meeting facilities for small to mid-size meetings for groups up to 175 attendees and banquets up to 140 attendees. Full-service on-site catering is available by the hotel's culinary and catering team. Each meeting room offers natural light, and an executive set up which includes linens, skirted tables, notepads, pencils, water pitchers and glassware. State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment is the perfect accompaniment to impeccable meetings and includes overhead projectors, slide projector, flip charts, TV monitors, VCRs, LCD panel, white boards, easels, and high-speed wireless access in all guestrooms and meeting rooms. Flexible function rooms include:
- Cypress North, 657 sq. ft.
- Cypress South, 990 sq. ft.
- Cypress, 1,647 sq. ft.
- Bella Donna East, 588 sq. ft.
- Bella Donna West, 602 sq. ft.
- Bella Donna, 1,190 sq. ft.
- Villagio Board Room, 375, sq. ft.
- Vineyard Pavilion, 16,000 sq. ft.
- Groezinger Estate, 1,866 sq. ft.
- The Retreat, 4,500 sq. ft.
ATTRACTIONS: Wineries - Taste test Napa Valley's more than 300 prestigious wineries, the majority of which have tasting rooms open to the public. Yountville itself recently was granted its own appellation covering 3,500 acres; 2,220 which are planted with vines. Yountville is home to several wineries including Bell Wine Cellars, Cosentino Winery, Domaine Chandon, Gemstone Vineyard, Hill Family Estates, Goosecross Cellars, Hopper Creek Winery, Jessup Cellars, Noah Vineyards and Rocca Family Vineyards.
Hot Air Ballooning - Soar above the clouds and view Napa Valley's breathtaking grape vineyards, wildflowers and vibrant gardens from above. Adventures Aloft has one sunrise flight each day year-round, departing from V Marketplace.
Historic Walking Tour - Get fit and view history at the same time. This self-guided tour gives travelers options of a 1.5-mile museum route tour, a two-mile Old Town Loop tour or a five-mile Yount Mill Loop tour.
Napa Valley Museum - Discover the Valley's unique cultural and environmental heritage with two permanent exhibits including “The Land and People of Napa Valley” and “California Wine: The Science of an Art,” an interactive wine exhibit.
Golf - Get in the swing and play 18-holes of championship golf at Chardonnary Golf Club in Napa Valley and the Vintners Golf Club in Yountville.
Napa Valley Wine Train - Jump aboard one of the companies' sleek Pullmans, including the newly-restored Silverado, and delve into a delectable Sunday Brunch, Family Fun Night, the popular Murder Mystery Theatre & Gourmet Dinner and Vista Dome Appellation Gourmet Dinner Series. Perfect for couples or families, the attraction is a splendid way to tour the scenic countryside.
Shopping - Browse V Marketplace's collection of specialty shops housed within a 138 year-old historic Groezinger Winery complex, featuring fine art galleries, cafes, restaurants, a wine cellar, gift, clothing and home décor boutiques, including Chef Michael Chiarello's flagship NapaStyle retail store. Nearby St. Helena is famed for its upscale shops selling everything from clothing to wine-themed jewelry to the best local olive oils. There are two premium outlet centers in the Valley, one north of St. Helena, the other in the city of Napa. Many of the wineries also offer gift shop items in their tasting rooms.
Restaurants - Foodies from all over the globe trek to Yountville, Napa Valley's epicurean mecca, to experience some of California's premier dining. Restaurants serve up everything from California to French and Italian. Reservations at the acclaimed French Laundry are still so sought-after that they must be made two months in advance! Ad Hoc, Bistro Jeanty, Bottega Ristorante, Bouchon, Bistro Jeanty, Domaine Chandon, Hurley's Restaurant & Bar, Napa Valley Grille, Pacific Blues Cafe, and Redd are among the excellent restaurants within walking distance. A short drive either north or south will bring visitors to the rest of Napa Valley's wealth of fine dining.
INFORMATION: Contact: Susan Bejeckian @ Susan Bejeckian Public Relations
626.570.1051, fax: 626.284.2133 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Jerry Felmann at The Vintage Estate
707.945.4527 or e-mail email@example.com.